Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

...BuT We'Re sTiLL sO YoUnG & DeSpErAtE 4 AttEnTiOn::

1::Second semester started today.
-And I'm bitter.
2::I have Spanish 3. English 2 P/ap, Algebra 2 P/ap, and Cheerleading. In that order. I already have an algebra packet due tomorow and a timed writing over the Iliad...which I didn't really read and definently dont understand.
-I'm pretty bitter.
3::I'm out of cheerleading for a while. 6-9 weeks to be exact. Which means I am probably going to be SCREWED for try-outs in March.
-And I'm bitter.
4::Liz moved to Utah. And I'm really, super sad because she's my favorite person in the whole, wide world and I didnt even get to say goodbye.
-I'm really bitter.

:(

1::Second semester means spring break, cheer banquet, my birthday, and eventually SUMMER!!!
-I'm super happy.
2::I have first period and lunch with Keila, second period w/ Marissa and Nikki, and of course 4th period with my cheer friends.
-I'm super happy.
3::No cheerleading=free time=time with friends=fun.
-I'm SUPER happy.
4::Liz moved to Utah. She needed to do it to figure some things out. It was her decision. I'm glad she did something for herself.
-I'm super happy.

:)

3 Comments:

At 5:33 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Ree, you're quite an enigma.

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Craig said...

SUPER HAPPY!

 
At 12:25 AM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

can't wait to see how things go with you in Holland! looking forward to getting to know you more

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home