Bailey's Blog

Monday, December 19, 2005

TwO fRoNt TeEtH

(( Tomorow is my follow-up appointment with the surgeon. Please be praying for me. He can either give me really good news, really bad news, or very little news at all, which I've decided is the worst case. My teeth feel pretty loose in my mouth which I dont think is a good sign. But most, if not all of the swelling has gone down, and for that I am very thankful. ))

(( Exams are tomorow and Wednesday. Half of me is really freaking out because I don't know anything, and the other half is too tired to care. I finished all my reviews during class so I don't actually have any homework tonight, meaning I'll have no incentive to get them out, meaning the chances of me actually studying them is really not likely. ))

(( My family leaves Thursday for good old Alabama. Please be praying for that too. Prayers for safety mainly, but also patience. All five of us, plus the dog, plus all our luggage, plus all our Christmas presents which my parents are going to have to try to continue to hide...there will be very little room. We got the portable DVD player as an early Santa gift yesterday which should make the trip a little better, but 14 hours in a car sucks no matter which way you spin it. ))

(( Sweet Sixteen...29 days and counting! ))

(( I'm ready for school to be over. Not just the semester, but the whole year. This summer is going to be ten billion times better than any other summer. Mainly because I'll be driving, but also because of Holland '06! Talk about amazing. Like seriously. No I'm not kidding. Amazing. ))

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM , Blogger Brent said...

Holland is going to be pretty sweet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home