Bailey's Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2005

tHiS MoMeNt SeEmS sO LoNg

I've discovered that Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas if there weren't little kids around. I woke up this morning to my four-year old cousin, Anna, jumping on my bed screaming "santa's coming tonight! santa's coming!"

We're spending the day baking cookies, putting together puzzles, and finishing our last-minute wrapping. There's 12 of us here, and as you can imagine our tree is overflowing with presents.

We played a family game of kick croquet in the back yard. It's interesting when you find games that 70-year olds and 4-year olds can enjoy. We've also played Bingo and Scatagories, as well as Wheel of Fortune and Hide and Go seek.

We took a family picture with our Auburn shirts, sweatshirts, hats, etc. on, and though argued, "War Eagle" was a definent pick in the "Things you shout" catagory of Scatagories last night. I'm pretty sure my entire family will disown me if I don't go to Auburn.

Anyway, it finally feels like Christmas...which is good considering it's tomorow. Tonight will be our traditional family feast, and tomorow we'll open presents and lay around in pajamas all day.

Remember to keep Keila and her family in your prayers for their safety as the travel to New York City tomorow.

Merry Christmas!!

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM , Blogger Brent said...

I might even disown you if you don't go to Auburn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home