Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

well friends my vacation is over. I saw both sides of my family and we had a pretty decent time. The highlight would definently be floating down the chatahoochie river...talk about fun.
But now I'm home and back to reality. Aka work. Aka death.
But the good news is that we leave for holland a week from today! :0
I'm so insanly excited and scared I might just burst. I cant wait...but I'm scared out of my mind. weird.
Anyway, short blog but just wanted to stay with the flow of blogging bc i wouldnt want to let the millions of you readers down. ;)
Hope everyones holiday was fabulous! Yay freedom!

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM , Blogger Kelsey McKinney said...

bailey my love! thank you so much for stopping by while you were here it was a joy seeing you!
loveyalots!

 
At 5:22 AM , Blogger Brent said...

So, you did it, huh? When we were in college, we referred to "floating down the chatahoochie river" as "shootin' the 'Hooch." It was a favorite summer-term study break.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home