Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

If you've never been to Alabama in the fall. Come. Right now.
Not only would I love to see you, but you would love to see it here.
The colors of fall are unbelievable.
And you have no idea what the sunsets are like. People here joke that God is an Auburn fan because the oranges and blues in the sky at sunset are so incredible.
I think it's true.
And I don't understand how people can see it, but not see Him.
And I don't understand why we aren't constantly praising Him.
And I don't understand how people can deny Him.
He's right here. Holding out His arms. Dying for us to run to Him.
He's painted this beautiful, incredible, unbelievable, unimaginable view for us - creation testifying to His glory - and we don't see it.
We turn away.

"Oh to grace how great a debtor
Daily I'm constrained to be!
Let that grace now like a fetter,
Bind my wandering heart to Thee.
Prone to wander, Lord, I feel it,
Prone to leave the God I love;
Here's my heart, O take and seal it,
Seal it for Thy courts above."

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bailey I love reading your blog.
Just thought you should know that.
I love you.
I wish I were seeing you this weekend..but Christmastime will come quick. I'm sure of it. (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home