Bailey's Blog

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Ordered chinese food today with my roommate.
Opened up the fortune cookie...it said this: "The coming month shall bring you much happiness."

I really hope so.

Although it probably won't be through Auburn football. And it definently won't be through the three exams and two projects I have due in the next few weeks.

But I am pretty happy about the fact that I'm going home in only 20 days. I can't wait to see my family and sleep in my bed and see all my friends. I'm a little nervous though...I feel like I've changed a lot since I've been here, and I'm sure everyone else has too. So I'm a little anxious about how it will be with all my old friends.

I guess I'll find out soon enough though.
And on the bright side, it for sure won't be weird with my family and I'm SO excited to hang out with them.

Anyway, I'm mostly just rambling now when I should be sleeping or studying or writing for nanowrimo.

But I just wanted to let everyone know that Novemeber was going to bring me much happiness and you should all be jealous. =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home