Bailey's Blog

Thursday, November 06, 2008

I know that God's timing is perfect.
I know that I am called to be patient.
I know that I need the next 16 days to prepare my heart for the week of Thanksgiving.
But oh my gosh I CANT WAIT to come home!
Yes, I am nervous. I'm not the same person I was when I left...and the relationships back home will/should be altered because of it.
But I just want to be there. I want to hang out with my parents. I want to spend time with my sister who is growing up with out me there. I want to see my brother for the first time in a really long time. I want to go to starbucks on 407 and jamba juice and which wich. I want to go to Crossroads. I want to see my dog. And I REALLy want to sleep in my bed.
I love it here and don't really want to change a thing, except maybe, just for November 22nd, move it a little closer to Dallas.
Because it's going to be the longest 12 hour drive I've ever made.

3 Comments:

At 6:14 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Hanging with parents = good.
Seeing sister = good.
Hanging with brother = good.
Starbucks/Jamba Jucie = you can do that anywhere.
407 = crowded/under construction/bad.
Crossroads = good.
Dog = good.
Own bed = good.

12 hour drive for coffee with your old youth pastor = AWESOME & well worth it.

 
At 3:44 PM , Blogger Schweers' Mom said...

Hey - thanks for the book recommendation! I will have to check it out as I'm always looking for new reads.

Hope you have a wonderful trip home! I just ran into your mom and basketball star sister on Friday - where else? Starbucks on 407!

 
At 5:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i could never go so far away for school. well, on second thought, i could, but it would be for purely selfish reasons, there are good schools in texas where i live and many of them are far enough from home, yet close enough too ;-)
Madison

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home