Bailey's Blog

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm in a funk.
It's probably being exemplified by exhaustion but who has time for sleep?
Plus I received weird news from the doctor today. I'm not a huge fan of doctors. And I'm definitely not a huge fan of my body being all whacked out.
So in an effort to pull myself out of said funk, here's a list of good things:

-younglife workcrew retreat this weekend at sharptop mountain...snow all weekend...pretty excited
-birthday on saturday. weird being away from home. weird being 19. weird that its my last year as a teenager. but excited nonetheless.
-still excited about spring break
-still excited about working at pinecove this summer
-excited and frustrated by what God is teaching me
-and excited about being elected bible study leader for next year's pledge class by the leaders council of my sorority. big honor. im so lucky. =]
((please excuse my over usage of the word "excited" - im too tired to think of another))

this list is a lot shorter than i originally intended but I'm tired, I have homework, I need to pack, and I have class all day tomorrow until I leave. I actually have to skip a couple, including my bio lab, so I can leave with the group - probably not the best idea but what can you do.
...so maybe I won't pull myself out of this funk tonight.
Let's count on tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home