Bailey's Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

I can't get over how quickly this school year is ending. Not seeing my Auburn friends for almost three months makes me want to cry. A lot.
But, I am so unbelievably excited to have quality time to spend with my family that isn't rushed and stressful. And I'm SO FREAKING excited for Pine Cove!!

Last week was pretty insane. I had a major test in a bio, a spanish interview, and my 12-page research/term paper due. But this week is much more relaxed so I can actually start packing. I don't know how they expect us to study for and take all our finals in the same few days that we are supposed to move out. So I need to get started early.

It's just weird. I've lived in Auburn this whole year and I can't believe I am leaving it for so long. I will most definitely be ready to come back when school starts again in the fall. Then, I will be living with all of my pledge class in the brand new auburn apartments, and I will have my own room, and I won't be a freshman anymore, and I'll get to come back to all the high schoolers I've met through younglife, and meet even more, and go to more football games...and it will be AMAZING.

But first, summer, family time, and CAMP! =] YAYYYY.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 AM , Blogger Brent said...

My Auburn friends were worth going every summer quarter. I went three straight summers because two weeks between quarters was plenty to decompress and then come back to school.

Of course, the downside was graduating in 3 years and then packing my car to leave Auburn forever...which was strange taking your last test ever knowing your car was packed and when you pulled onto 280 North it would be for the last time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home