Bailey's Blog

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Dear Blogspot,

I want you to know how dear to me these past 5 years have been. No other website has ever allowed me the freedom to share my thoughts and feelings the way you have. You have never judged or censored, and that means the world.

However, I feel as though these blessed years have drawn to their close.
It's nothing you have done.
I simply need something new.

But don't fret.

You can continue to follow my ridiculous, pointless thoughts at www.baileyprice.wordpress.com.

Don't think of this as an end, but rather, a new beginning. A new chapter in our lives.

Blogspot, you will always have a place in my heart. I will never delete you.

But this is something I just have to do.

Forgive me.

-Bailey

2 Comments:

At 8:44 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

Bailey,
I am ok with this change...not that you asked...ONLY because you are going to continue to let us read your life. However, please save, print, or copy and paste, this entire blog so that you can look at it and use it for the rest of your life. You are one of the greatest pictures of God's haunting love that many of us have ever seen, and this is where the whole beautiful story is documented from your point of view. Don't lose it...or you will experience MY haunting...love(and it doesn't have such a happy ending).

 
At 8:48 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

I should have read the new one before commenting on the old one. Ignore the above threat. Sorry.
My verification word: wratin.
The "w" is silent, of course.
I like that. Not sure why.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home