Bailey's Blog

Friday, September 03, 2004

Centers

We are reading 7 habbits of a highly effective teens for cheerleading. Its a somewhat cheesy, but still pretty good book that talks about life habbits for teens. Today in class discussion we talked a lot about our "centers." There is like friend centered - where everything you do revolvs around your friends, and theres also parent centered, school centerd (yah thats me lol) boyfriend/girlfriend centered and a few others. I have always known that God is the most important thing in my life and that everything I do should revolve around my relationship with Him, but something about the way the book worded the importance of finding your "Center," really made the idea stick out in my mind. Every decision that we as christians make, should be one that is thought out and that would be pleasing to God the Father. That is definently something i have strugled with. I have so much going on that its hard for me to remember to base all of my actions and words on Him. I have definently overbooked myself with school, cheerleading, biblestudy, drama, and everything else, so its hard for me to remember sometimes especially when i am so stressed out. But it shouldnt be something i have to remember, it should be instinct...habbit. I dont know.
thought for the night-if who i am is what i have and all i have is lost who am i?

1 Comments:

At 6:59 AM , Blogger Jude said...

God is your center no one can say otherwise Bailey, finding your center around friends isn't anything just be a friend and have God your center of your life and you will do great things good blog though
Jude

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home