Bailey's Blog

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Book It!! Baby!!

So i totally got this button that says 'book it' on it and i wore it when i worked @ sonic today. It was really fun. I worked ALL day today. From 10 30 till 5 i worked on this float for homecoming w/ keila and a bunch of other people. It was really fun but it took SO long. then i came back here w/ nicole nd we hung out for a while. and then i worked sonic tonite till 10. So im pretty tired and on top of everything my parents are pissed @ me because i "worked way to hard when i should have been resting". i frekin hate being sick. i cant wait till this is over.
thought for the night-Buildings with a hundred floorsSwinging around wild indoorsMaybe I don't know where they'll take me butGotta keep moving on, moving onFly away, breakaway

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

THAT IS ALSO MOST DEFENANTLY A SONG BUT I GUESS I CAN FORGIVE YOU! AMEN!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home