Bailey's Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2004

...ThAnKs To YoU...NoW i GeT...WhAt i WaNt...

so its saturday morning and im awake SO early! I dont think ive been awake this early on a saturday in forever...im really contemplating going back to sleep.

anyway...so last night was Progressive Dinner. And thanks to Liz the apple ankle and Lindsey the Midget, i looked...well... okay i didnt scare people off. We had a lot of fun though. I got a traffic cone for my white elephant gift but it got stolen and im really bitter about it!! It was nice to see everyone in their best attire and to hang out with some really cool kids.

Tonight im going hot tubbing w/ possibly my favorite people in the whole world. People who love me for my flaws and are always there no matter how much i screw things up. So im pretty pumped about that.

Last week went by extremely slow again. I seriously wasnt sure if i was going to make it to the weekend...but i did. And what do i have to look forward to after tomorow??? EXAMS!

Exams that are basically going to determine whether or not I fail my classes. Exams that are going to suck hardcore and I will probably fail with flying colors no matter how much I study.
Exciting?...i think so.

But at 10:45 on wednesday I am done with it all! No more geometry, history, geography, or theatre. Which means no more doing math homework 10 minutes before its due or studying for Adkison's tests the morning before. Downsides... no more daily routine of walking from first to church hall to drama together w/ keila. No more being hated by Adkison with Liz. And no more 2nd period blow off class with keila, shannon, garret, and of course Steve Jones!

But I can not wait until Christmas break. Two weeks of no school... gah its going to be amazing!
It doesnt feel like Christmas time quite as much as it should though. I mean there are seven days until Christmas and I just dont have that excited feeling like I usually do. Either its like too warm outside or I just have too much on my mind to think about it. Regardless, I still have massive amounts of Christmas shopping to do and not very much time to do it.

Basically I just rambled on about a bunch of crap yall probably dont care about so Im gonna end this now.

**And i dont want the world to see me, cause i dont think that they'd understand. When everythings made to be broken. I just want you to know who i am.**

2 Comments:

At 7:48 PM , Blogger Travis said...

we need to talk sometime. i miss hanging out with you. i went to senset point tonight by myself, (it's this beautiful view of lewisville lake. at night, you can see every star in the sky.), to think a few things out. it was soooo incredible awesome out there at night time. you should come with me sometime. it would be fun. call me if you get bored over christmas break.

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

that is my absolute fav song ever!!!! well, prob not bu tit is up there

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home