Bailey's Blog

Monday, December 20, 2004

...And NoW i cRy iN tHe MidDlE oF tHe NiGhT fRoM tHe SaMe DaMn tHiNg...

just spent three freaking hours studying w/ Liz in Chick Fil A. I really hate Chick Fil A.

More importantly I really hate exams. And school. And the days leading up to Christmas.

Im ready to be out of high school forever.

Im ready for Christmas to get here and be done with.

What I really want to do is go lay down in my bed with cookied dough listening to my new CD that heather gave me and forget about grades and cheerleading and everything.

**how can my heart possibly break...if it wasnt even whole to start with.**


1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM , Blogger Keila said...

we have to talk. seriously. no SERIOUSLY. this is serious. not really. but i love you. bailey, i got your christmas present. HAHA you're gonna hate it. ok? bye!
i so love the name bailey. so much. anyone else and i don't think i'd like it. bye.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home