Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

...i LiVe FoR LiTtLe MoMeNtS LiKe ThAt...

You know i started to write about my english class but decided that it would be the most boring blog ever. Then i started to write about my bestest friend Liz and our "cheerleading dilema"... if you will. But that plan fell through when i realized how much that doesnt pertain to anyone but us. So here I am making the effort to blog but cant pick a specific topic. Id rather not complain and whine today like I do so often. Nor do I want to even try to explain what is going on inside my mind right now, mainly because I've yet to figure it out. So I suppose I will just tell you all about my day...
*first i woke up and went to school w/ brandon
*then i went to biology and realized that I have a major test tom. (the one im avoiding studying for right now)
*then i went to english and turned in my paper that was on time! But it really wasnt that great because I didnt care enough about the paper's topic to do a good job.
*then was spanish in which i took the hardest test EVER!
*and finally cheerleading where me and natalie basically died in Kendell's waterfall
*then chris took me to starbucks to meet w/ nathan and we had an enjoyable conversation like usual...even if he likes to make fun of me for everything!!! lol
*after that was biblestudy which was really good tonight. As frustrating as it originally was our group is finally starting to open up with eachother which I think is really going to make our group closer. We went up to the church afterwards, like usual where I had my phone stolen from me and got to talk to Erin finally. Although...sad/happy note...we had to say goodbye to Alicia as she is headed to Holland tomorow. She will do great things there, no quesiton about it.
*and now i am, like i said, avoiding my homework and watching a History Channel show on former Presidents of the United States. Make fun of me all you want but I think its interesting.

So this blog really sucks...I promise a better one in the near future. Maybe I'm just too tired to type...

**but in the end You make it WoNdErFuL AgAiN!!** - thats the best song ever!

2 Comments:

At 5:06 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

Now Bailey...I don't make fun of you. I laugh at life's circumstances with you. And don't worry...I watched Wife Swap last night. The one wife was INSANE!

 
At 9:11 AM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

i love you kiddo and that is the coolest song ever!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home