Bailey's Blog

Monday, January 17, 2005

...PiNeCoVe...BiRtHdaY...

So Pinecove was definently amazing in every way. I look forward to Pinecove every year SO much and since this year was the first year that I got to go on the No Agenda trip it was even better. I assumed that I would have plenty of time to do homework and sleep in and stuff which didnt happen but it was still WAY better than i imagined. Its so cool to me that a group of people that are sooo different from eachother can have such a good time together doing stupid stuff like playing Ultimate Frisbee or sitting around a campfire talking.

I really enjoyed getting to know so many people better and just hanging out with people that I will get to spend eternity with. On the way home on the bus when everyone was telling what they learned from God on the trip, one of the girls said that she learned that people arent always what you think they are. I think God really made a point of showing me that on this trip...

He also showed me the importance of opening up to people because im definently horrible at that. But the one or two times that I actually did open up slightly this weekend really paid off.

Im super sore though because of climbing up the hill/mountains to inspiration point and the graveyard. And from playing basketball which i havent played since last year when i quit so i totally sucked but i still kicked danny and nurge's butts!! Which was super fun. Plus im sunburned and tea burned thanks to alex lol.

Regardless, It was over all a really fun weekend. From being scared out of my mind on the zip-line w/ heather danny and paulie, to sleeping ALONE in the middle of the field because someone left me!! to getting stuck in a sleeping bag on the dock w/ heather and keila...I just had a really nice weekend. Not too much to stress about... ((although I didnt do any of my spanish homework like I planned on or finish writing my english paper)) And had a wonderful, relaxing weekend. I cant WAIT until next year!!!

And as most of you know it is my birthday today!! :) Thanks for all the various birthday wishes on my last blog...i AM being treated like a Princess, Brent. Ive had a bunch of people come over throughout the day wishing me a Happy Birthday and stuff and Its just been really fun and relaxing.

Its been a gReAt weekend and it made me really thankful for all my friends and family. I think im beginning to figure everything out again. To get back up on my feet and start to turn things around...hopefully for good but i guess we'll see. And as much as i have continued to reiterate the fact that i love the rain blah blah blah...this weekend i realized that i love the sun too!

oh and happy birthday too Wes and Mrs. Scott too!! :)

**happy birthday...happy birthday...misery and dispair people dying every where...happy birthday...happy birthday...you are one day closer to DEATH!** - crossroads highschool version of happy birthday

**i hope you had the TiMe oF yOuR LiFe!**

1 Comments:

At 10:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy bAiLey! :)

i love you so very much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home