Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

JuSt BeNd ThE PiEcEs TiLL tHeY FiT

This weather is amazing.
God is amazing.
Sophomore girl's biblestudy is amazing.
Donna Riskey is amazing.
Katherine Riskey is amazing.
Anne, Sue Davis, and Kelly Russel are also amazing.
The Christmas season is amazing.
Peppermint mochas from Starbucks are amazing.
Alex Ehrich is amazing.
My parents are amazing.
This weather is amazing.
Sweatpants are amazing.
Having friends that drive is amazing.
Elizabeth Lee Spring is amazing.
Thanksgiving with only my immediate family will be amazing.
Pictures of friends all over my room are amazing.
Early Christmas shopping is amazing.
Getting ice cream with my dad is amazing.
Birkenstocks are amazing.
Having only 61 days till my birthday is amazing.
Christmas advertisments are amazing.
This weather is amazing.

8 Comments:

At 9:15 PM , Blogger Craig said...

SO, is this weather amazing?

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger kaylah said...

well, you know what?!?! i think YOU'RE amazing!! so there.

 
At 9:28 AM , Blogger Katherine said...

I heart Bailey Price.

 
At 2:26 PM , Blogger Brent said...

I would "heart" Bailey Price, but I'm not amazing.

 
At 7:35 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

Ditto

 
At 6:42 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

I heart Bailey Price regardless of whether she thinks I'm amazing or not. My hearting is unconditional. Brent and Nathan, you should do the same.

 
At 10:17 PM , Blogger Brent said...

Easy for Katherine to say...she's amazing.

 
At 2:37 AM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

So, i think all things Christmas should be outlawed until black friday! o

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home