Bailey's Blog

Saturday, October 01, 2005

BuT yOu CaNt SaVe mE ThiS TiMe

Well I dont have anything specific to post about but i figured it was time to post so heres the random things going on in my life...

*I went to see crucible last night, and other than one character it was really good. So props to keila and shannon for rocking my theatre world.
*My brothers show goes up next weekend and im really excited to see it. He may be mentally insane but he's an amazing actor.
*My parents are driving me crazy lately...I love them and I know how unbelievably lucky I am that they love me and love eachother and all that jazz, but ocassionaly, like now, they start driving me crazy and I hate it.
*I havent hung out with Liz or Keila in a long time just one-on-one and thats making me very sad.
*Tonight is my friend Marissa's sweet 16 and I'm SO excited about it!
*I'm EXTREMELY relieved to have all of my tests done, my holland application in, my chemistry work all made up, and my spanish grade fixed. (My teacher gave me zeros on a bunch of stuff that I had turned in and it kinda freaked me out on progress report day)
*Cera with a C texted me this morning because she's in Houston on a band trip and wanted to remind me of how much fun we had in Houston two summers ago. I miss her and Houston SOOO much!
*Auburn football=amazing in every way.
*My sister joined girl scouts this week, and while looking through her "girl scout handbook" yesterday I remembered how much fun it was when I was in girl scouts in Georgia. I really miss living there because that was back when little kids actually played outside and rode bikes and tagged along with their older brothers and ate popsicles and got dirty and walked around the neighborhood without their parents worrying about it and played on jungle gyms and "explored" and did little kid stuff like that. When I have kids I'm going to force them to play outside because this video game crap is really stupid. No wonder so many kids are overweight now.
*I'm really ready for Christmas. Last year I never really got into the Christmas "mood" but this year I'm definently ready. Bring it on Santa.
*I NEED A JOBBBB...

Thats about it.

3 Comments:

At 3:04 PM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

I'm working with santa when i am back for thanksgiving and Christmas..drop by and i'll take your photo!

 
At 6:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh bailey! i love youuuuuuu!

that word verification down yonder says..
ZBEXSY! haha funny!

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger kaylah said...

omygosh HOUSTON TRIP!! i miss it BIG MUCH!!!! let's go back right now...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home