Bailey's Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2005

...DiRtY LiTtLe SeCrEts...

Brent challanged me to do this "5 things" thing so here you go...

5 Things I PlanTo Do Before I Die:
((im going to leave out the normal "adultish" things like getting married, having kids, etc.))
*Get a college degree in one or more of the following: theology, journalism, high school education, and/or english
*see my brother on a new york stage or in a major film
*travel as much as possible. id love to hit every continent at least once...excluding antarctica.
*publish a book. or two. or three.
*live in New York for at least 6 months.

5 Things I Can Do:
*shower, shampoo and condition my hair seperately, and rinse off with body wash in under 4 minutes
*a back handspring on wood floor
*cry on spot
*recite most of the lines from The Notebook
*the splits

5 Things I Can't Do:
*sing
*keep a straight face
*scream on the spot (seriously)
*breath in hard through my nose w/ out it closing up
*resist chocolate chip cookies

5 Things That Attract Me To Members Of The Opposite Sex:
*Eyes
*Sense of humor
*Ambitions and the pursuit of said ambitions
*Being laid-back
*Having the ability to be really weird sometimes

5 Things I Say Most Often:
*not gonna lie about that
*pretty much your life sucks
*true story
*gay times ten
*jerk '05


5 Celebrity Crushes:
*Ryan Gosling
*Zach Braff
*Gerard Way (lead singer of my chemical romance...like...omg...i was like 5 feet away from him...it was AMAZING)
*Bejamin McKenzie
*Noah Wyle

5 People I Want To Do This:
*ELIZABETH LEE SPRING
*Nathan
*Katherine
*Keila
*Bethany

1 Comments:

At 6:33 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Cool! Thanks for playing along...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home