Bailey's Blog

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Football '05!!

Well we lost Battle of the Mound. I'm pretty bitter about it, I won't lie. But its okay because next weekend we are going to KILL Lewisville. I'm talking...murder and bury them. And I cant wait to rub it in Alex Ehrichs face '05. :)
Except I'm not going to be there because I'll be heading down to my favorite place in the whole wide world...A.K.A. pinecove. Im really excited.

But for today I'm headed up to the school to spend my ENTIRE saturday decorating for Battle of The Axe. Cheerleaders get the commons and it's going to look so sweet this year. Last year we had SO much fun...for the first like 2 hours. Then it really sucked. But this year we're bringing a stereo and stuff so I'm excited.

This is forcing us to miss the Texas/OU game though...talk about crap.

But whatever. I love football.

5 Comments:

At 10:42 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Yeah, you'll be happy to know I changed your ring tone to a My Chemical Romance song...

 
At 2:44 PM , Blogger Keila said...

^hahaha... MINE'S PRETTY WOMAN!!!!



yes!!!!!!
i love football too.. i never comment on blogs... whats going on!??!?!?!?!

 
At 7:12 PM , Blogger Brent said...

Actually, Keila...I found another one for you, too! I changed it to Will Smith's "Gettin' Jiggy With It." Not that you're not pretty or whatever, but I thought that one was more "you."

 
At 7:07 AM , Blogger Deleted said...

lol, me too!
but yeah - you think you're going to KILL Lewisville?
oh please, i still got some pull for my farmers!
GO L-TOWN!! Lol

 
At 9:16 AM , Blogger kaylah said...

do i even HAVE a ringtone?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home