Bailey's Blog

Monday, December 05, 2005

iTs MuCh BeTtEr tO FaCe ThEsE KiNdS oF tHiNgS

I havent really had much of substance to blog about lately.

There's really not a whole lot of blogworthy things going on in my life as of late so I find myself writing completely useless information on this bad boy but I guess I shouldnt end the trend so here's more random facts about my life...

My brother moved back in with us until January. It's really weird to see him at night and have him give me rides everywhere again. But I guess it's nice. We're going to six flags sometime next week so I dont have to go to school! I'm really excited about that!!

Exams are coming up in a few weeks. I don't know why I'm getting so stressed about them already. I think it might have to do with the 7 college letters I've received this week alone. Since when do they send letters to sophomores??

My family has had a Christmas explosion in the living room. All the decorations are up and there is wrapping paper EVERYWHERE. My mom says she's finished Christmas shopping already which sucks because I never finished my list. I however, have bought nothing.

A lot of my friends have a lot of crap going on that they shouldnt have to deal with. It's always hard to see people you care about hurting.

I think big things are happening right now that no one is seeing. I don't know why or what but I think something big is about change and I'm really excited.

<3 i love Christmas season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home