Bailey's Blog

Friday, November 25, 2005

.525,600 MiNuTeS.

My mom and I did the crazy, wake-up at 5:30, fight through the crowds, day after thanksgiving shopping today. I didn't check one thing off my list but we still had fun. We got suckered in to one of those sales pitches though and ended up buying a ridiculous hair product, but other than that we did really well staying on budget.
I am very thankful for my mom.
My dad spent the day watching sports and doing crossword puzzles. He's not exactly a social kind of person, nor is he outdoorsy, so his alone time is usualy spent inside doing not much of anything. He doesn't golf, or go out with friends, or do typical "dad" things which makes it very hard to buy him a gift, but all in all he's pretty cool. He's organizing family game night '05 as we speak, which is extremely out of character, but very much appreciated.
I am very thankful for my dad.
My brother is in town for the week. He let me drive his BMW yesterday around the block while telling me all about his college "experience." He's crazy. He drives my family crazy. And he really drives me crazy. But at the end of the day my family loves him and is still willing to pick him up from the police station or random places where he's run out of gas at 3 in the morning.
I am very thankful for my brother.
My sister is nine and has a big case of little-kid syndrome. She needs to be center of attention 24/7 and my family has sat through multitudes of puppet shows and talent contests. But she's fun and she makes us laugh.
I am very thankful for my sister.
My God is undeniably wonderful. He is consistantly patient and merciful. He is amazing.
I am so very thankful for my God.
My friends are crazy. They are all so different and I love it.
I am very thankful for my friends.


Your Heart Is Blue
Love is a doing word for you. You know it's love when you treat each other well.You are a giving lover, but you don't give too much. You expect something in return.
What Color Heart Do You Have?

1 Comments:

At 7:04 AM , Blogger Brent said...

I think I still have little kid syndrome. I mean, if wanting to be the center of attention 24/7 is the main characteristic...

...then, yeah. I've got little kid syndrome.

Gotta go...puppet show starts in 5 minutes!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home