Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

+iT StArTs EyEs cLoSeD+

Thanksgiving break this year seems so much more thanksgivingy than in the years past. Maybe its the weather, or the fact that my family isnt traveling, im not sure but i like it.

My mom and I are going "day after thanksgiving shopping" for the first time. I'm pretty excited because it's going to be just us two and we hardly ever get to do things alone. Plus I made money babysitting this weekend so I can actually afford to buy christmas presents for my family.

The concert is Sunday...I'm pretty much excited times ten.

And the movie Rent comes out tomorow so Shannon, Chris, Thaddeus, and I are going to see it. I'm pretty much excited times ten about that as well.

A lot of my college friends are back in town with the exception of a few, including my brother. But its been pretty cool seeing them all again.

My friends and I have had a really fun week so far. Liz left today though and I didnt get the chance to say goodbye, and Lindsey is grounded all week so that really sucks, but other than that its been really great. I love not going to school.

56 days till my birthday... and counting.

Happy Thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home