Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

LeTs GeT ThEsE TeEn HeArTs BeAtiNg FaStEr

As I'm sure I've said multiple times on this blog, Liz Spring is by far one of my favorite people in this whole entire world. Meaning, if she were to, oh I dont know, move to Utah, I would be extremely upset. Well she just so happens so be considering such a move. So I would like to dedicate this blog as a petition to convince Elizabeth Lee Spring to stay here in Texas where she just so happens to belong.
So all in favor...comment "I LOVE LIZ SPRING"
Thank you for your time.

4 Comments:

At 7:14 PM , Blogger Brent said...

Suffice to say that I'm a VERY BIG FAN of one ELIZABETH LEE SPRING.

 
At 5:33 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:34 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

Nathan sheds a tear.

You haven't met the baby yet and now you are leaving?

 
At 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE LIZ SPRING

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home