Bailey's Blog

Monday, July 10, 2006

im at work
im taking lunch
im bored
my starbucks has been in the freezer and is rock solid right now
i havent started packing for holland
i have errands to run
but i dont want to run them
my dad cant come to the airport with me on wednesday
cheer camp practice has moved up a day so i have about 12 hours between getting back from holland and cheering
my braces are cutting my lip so my mom made me an appt. and she made it for 9 freaking AM
my jeans are too tight
i need to buy an air mattress for holland and i have no money
my new phone is cute but SO easy to drop
and im work.

SUCK.

4 Comments:

At 4:49 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

But Jessica misses you.

And she is starting to crawl.

 
At 6:49 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Then don't drop the phone.

 
At 5:24 PM , Blogger Deleted said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:27 PM , Blogger Deleted said...

i didn't like my last comment. so i'm redoing it. :-)

anyway, i'm sorry things suck. i'm totally hearing in my head the legally blonde song "it's a perfect day" during the opening credits.

but i love you. and miss you. hear you're in holland? good luck. keep loving Jesus!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home