Bailey's Blog

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Well Holland was basically amazing. We made really great friends, took lots of pictures, spent lots of time in fellowship, and did our best to do what we went to do. There were definently moments of homesickness, frustration, and saddness but all in all they were outweighed by the moments of joy and laughter. I think it was super fun.
But now we're home and we have to get ready for reality again.
School starts on Monday and I'm just not ready. I dont want to take advanced classes or do homework or study for tests or wake up early every day of my life or eat cafeteria food or anything. No school for me THANKS.
On a brighter note, Monday also marks my 18 month anniversary with Christopher. Thats pretty exciting.
Okay well I'm gonna go enjoy the last few days of my summer but I hope to blog again real soon. K BYE!

1 Comments:

At 5:16 AM , Blogger Brent said...

It's kinda fun to add up the months, isn't it?

Tracy and I have been married over 200 months!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home