Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Well the year is REALLY ending now.
Tomorrow is my last day of regular classes, thursday is dead day, and my finals start next week: two on monday, one on tuesday, and the last one on wednesday.
So next thursday I'll be packing up the sunfire and leaving Auburn and all my friends for three whole months.
Weird.

My grandma that lives in Alabama is having surgery next week though so I won't actually be coming back to texas till the following sunday. Mom is flying out to be with her and then the two of us will roadtrip back home together.

People say it all the time so I recognize that this phrase has kind of lost its effect but this year really did FLY by. I can't get over it. And I only have three more of these...

I'm old.

My sister is old. She's turning 13 the week I come home. THIRTEEN! Are you kidding me?

And ill be 20 next time my birthday rolls around. That is unreal.

Times goes by WAY too fast sometimes. I'm not sure that I like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home