Bailey's Blog

Monday, January 24, 2005

...CoWbOy TaKe Me AwAy-fLy tHiS GiRl aS HiGh As YoU CaN...

The following are thoughts that continue to spiral in my head...

*i have to decide about cheerleading NOW!!
*i really should start doing my homework
*i really dont want to start doing my homework
*ive been in kind of a weird mood for the past few weeks and im not sure why
*im completely stressing over things that probably wont effect me in the next few months
*im not stressing at all over the things that will definently effect me in the next few months
*eLiZaBeTh LeE SpRiNg - simply because shes amazing
*brandons show is going to be unbelievable...
*im really good at keeping promises to other people, but really bad at keeping them to myself
*erin hinkle is such a stud
*i hate making decisions...a lot!
*coach bishop is going to be the death of me
*...that is if spanish doesnt beat her to it
*im really bitter about losing my camera...cough addie cough
*the furniture in my house is way too close together
*i want a hair cut really bad
*i love my CD's

**its about that time of year again...where the sun starts shining but its still too cold**
**i can show you the world...**

1 Comments:

At 4:07 PM , Blogger Nathan said...

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Bailey don't cut your hair! Well...ok...but only if you shave it all off.

It's good to not stress over things that loom in the future. But yeah...stressing over stuff that really won't make much of an impact on you will make you old early. And then you will look like me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home