Bailey's Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2005

...SaN AnToNiO...

A Wrap Up of My Amazing Vacation...

*picked up Liz and Callie after getting donuts, kolaches, starbucks, and other necessities...
*packed up the car and headed out at about 12ish for our 6 hour drive to San Antonio...
*Liz and I decided to watch Moulin Rouge on our portable dvd player, however it turned out I only brought the case and not the actual movie so we watched Wimbeldon instead...
*Slept for a good three hours in the most uncomfortable position ever...
*Arrived and unpacked into our hotel - played the elevator game with Liz and left for IHOP...
*Ate pancakes and grits, had the most annoying waiter every, saw a creepy old Clown that we named ihopy and nearly cried...
*Made fun of an IHOP advertisement for a good 30 minutes w/ my dad...
*Went back to the hotel to swim in the heated pool, watch Sleepless in Seatle (best movie ever!), and get a good 8 hours of sleep...
*Woke up, showered, ate breakfast, and packed up again...
*Headed off to SEA WORLD!!!
*Saw Shamu, played with Dolphins, watched a 4-D movie, saw sharks and penguins, bought lots of food, met Mexican boys, bought freaking amazing t-shirts, took pictures with Penny the penguin, and had an awesome time!
*Started off on the 6 hour drive home, watched Uptown Girls twice, listened to the same song at least twenty times, and pigged out on every kind of food ever...
*Enjoyed the rain while driving through downtown dallas which I have decided is gorgeous - at least from the outside...
*Dropped everyone off at home, unpacked, and decided to write this blog before I forgot everything...
Good end to a Great spring break!!

I should've know better
I shouldn't have wasted those days
And afternoons and mornings
I threw them all away
Now this is my time
I'm going to make this moment mine.(I shouldn't have wasted those days)
I'll take what you give me.
Please know that I'm learning
I've looked in the mirror
My world's getting clearer
So wait for me this time

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM , Blogger Jude said...

hey why wasn't i invited to go hehe lol jk it sounds like you had blast there i am glad you got to go there Bailey is the coolest kid in the world lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home