Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

...YoU'rE My pRiNcE oF PeAcE...

You'd think that after spending every summer on a farm in Alabama for the better part of my life, I'd be a pro at something as simple as camping. I've discovered however, that I am not. Regardless, I thouroughly enjoyed last night. Aside from the -20 degree weather and people making fun of my name the whole time because of Nathan and his stupid "battle cry," it was a great night of fellowship, worship, and freezing our butts off.
I found out that I can't take down a tent to save my life, that just a t-shirt and sweatshirt doesnt cut it when its negative a million degrees outside, that even though I dont know them very well, Becca Davis and Kristy Brown are two of the funniest people ever, that waking up at 5:15 really isn't that bad when a big fire, hot coffee, and a sunrise is involved, that you can tell the true feelings of a guy by the way he says "hello," (right) that impromptu worship can be just as enjoyable as the well-planned, thought-out worship nights with candles and a huge audience, that cheerleading is something that i do - not that i am :), and that some people can make something as boring as camping really fun.

So to Nathan and Brent-we should do that more often.

To everyone that was there last night - its baiLEY not bairee or baiwei, its a family name! Gimme a break :)

And to Bethany - i DONT talk in my sleep!! :)

**Cause theres one thing stronger than the whiskey...**

4 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Blogger Nathan said...

Bailey,

I offer my sincerest apologies if I hurt your feelings in any way.

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger bAiLeY said...

I'm just joking nathan william. No hurt feelings here!

 
At 5:23 AM , Blogger Bill said...

The coffee is always good at sunrise.

 
At 5:33 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Oh, I guarantee you we'll be doing it again, sister! But you gotta bring along the ever-so-happenin' Liz, too...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home