Bailey's Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2005

...i'M a SiNnEr i'M a sAiNt...i Do NoT fEeL aShAmEd...

Yay for Heathers 18th Birthday, and going to Macaroni Grill, and having the waitress spill water all in my manicotti, and singing Happy Birthday backwards, and bendy pencils, and not being seen in pictures because I'm too short, and camp fires, and random boys from Keller, and taking random pictures w/ said boys, and not being able to set up tents, and drunk people falling in holes, and burning metal chairs, and jories feet waking me up, and long lines at IHOP, and expensive Gas, and GIANT BISCUITS!!!!!, and putting old songs on repeat, and winning shot gun and rock paper scissors. :)

Happy Birthday Heather, and Heather's mom, and Heather's cat, and Chris from Keller. :)

3 Comments:

At 2:29 PM , Blogger Craig said...

It sounds like somebody is in love with Chris from Keller....

 
At 11:51 PM , Blogger Keila said...

oh hey! i dont' know if you remember me! we used to be really close friends in middle school! i hope your life is good now! psh.

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger Deleted said...

I miss you in the toddler room bailey! do you still work there on sundays? how's it going? how's high school? call me - lets get starbucks! post on my blog or something when you're free - not this week, but sometime next week? like over spring break or something, or anything afterwards as well.
i miss you! too bad we're not rooming together. :-)

p.s. are you and keila not friends anymore? what happened buddy? call me!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home