Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

...YoU'rE ReAdY tO FiRe...

Today was a fairly good day because...

It's Brandons Birthday so I had to wake up super early to do the whole birthday breakfast/present thing. But it was totally worth it because we had french toast for breakfast and my parents put us both on the family talk plan so I dont have to pay for my own cell anymore! I hate getting new phones though because I have to change numbers and everything so its kinda frustrating but I'm still really excited!

In biology I didnt get yelled at at all...not even once! So thats exciting...

Then in spanish I didnt exactly finish my homework but because me teacher loves me she came by to check it and I handed her last weeks homework which just happened to be in the same format as last nights homework and she gave me a 100. Then we got a test back that almost the entire class failed and I got a 97... so basically I am amazing.

So then after school I met Nathan for coffee which was awesome as always even though I was like three hours late. Then Bekah came and we talked for a while and that was really fun. Then we went to biblestudy @ keilas house. We finished Esther and are about to start a study on the different religions of the world. That should be interesting because I have so many friends that are all different religions.

And tonight I had birthday cake with Brandon and watched Wife Swap. :)

So all in all it was a pretty good day...but I just remembered the hours of homework that I forgot and now I have to go find an excuse not to do it.

**dont wake me im planning on sleeping**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home