Bailey's Blog

Monday, March 21, 2005

...TuRn iT uP...TuRn iT UpSiDe DoWn...

I'm in a very bored state of mind today and I have been for a while now. Not just the whole "I'm really bored because I have nothing to do" state of mind...it's more like a "I'm really bored with life in general because my weeks never change and my routine of life is getting old," state of mind. I mean I realize that one of the main reasons for Spring Break is to give us a break from school so we wont be feeling the way I'm feeling now, but so far not much has changed. I just feel like even though I have this week to do things different from my normal, every-day life, when school starts back up again I'm going to go right back to where I was before. I just hate that every single week looks exactly the same...school monday-friday, church tuesday and wednesday, go out with friends on friday and saturday night and church on sunday. There's never anything different or new. It's all very bland and stale. I'm just craving something new or exciting or even somewhat thought-provoking. Something colorful and stimulating. Something hydrating and flavored. I want change. I want to rid myself of this stagnant mindset. I hate it. Any Thoughts?

1 Comments:

At 11:31 PM , Blogger Brent said...

If MTV didn't put those warnings in front of Viva La Bam, maybe you could've recreated some of those things...like the one where they went all over Europe messing up their parent's anniversary, maybe?

Just a thought...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home