Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

...ThE aMaZiNg GuMmY bEaRs...

So i really got a good taste of Highschool today. What I mean is this...

Sunday afternoon: so I had just come home from driving around with chris listening to Spice Girls and decided to call my dear friend keila. (who has a xanga now because shes a sellout! but you should still check it out...look to your right) Anyway, keila said she was at some church - i forgot the name - down on main street with rogan shannon travis and steven to see Mr. Westbrook's rendition of Oklahoma! So i decided that since I had nothing better to do, I'd go support good old westbrook as well. By the end I realized that the 10 dollars I paid to get in was completely wasted and Id rather choke on a nail than see that again.

Sunday Eveningish: So the play was over and we decided that it was Lava Pit time! So me, steven, rogan, shan shan, keila and travis went up to Kids Kastle where we met ashleigh, charlie, and scottie for some serious LP. So we were playing and for a first timer i wasnt as horrible as i thought that id be. So I'm running right? And I come to the little spider web, rope course thing. Which has never been a hard thing to cross so I dont really know what happened. But as I was going across it my foot got caught on one of the ropes and before I had time to catch myself, my face was slaming into a slat of wood. As if that wasn't enough It knocked me backwards and I fell through the ropes and onto the ground. Then, a little shaken up by the blood that was spewing everywhere and somewhat disoriented from the impact, I stood up quickly only to find that I was standing under the wooden platform. Needless to say I hit my head on that and got knocked back down to the ground.

Long story short, I have a broken nose and a black eye...not to mention the scrapes and bruises all over my face. And the doctor said it was only going to get worse before it gets better.

So at school I've been getting some pretty interesting looks and I've had to tell the story over and over again. And as we all know, rumors in any school spread like wild fire and I've heard some pretty interesting... lets say... "variations of the truth". People have heard things about how it happened ranging from me falling in the middle of the hallway at school to me being in a car crash to me being on drugs and running into a stop sign. I dont even know how things like that get started! All i know is that the beauty of highschool is that it only last four years and I've already knocked out almost a fourth of it.

**have you ever seen a llama...wearing pajamas?**

5 Comments:

At 7:34 PM , Blogger bAiLeY said...

LP=LAVA PIT! and thats an intense game so it expected injury thank you very much! lol i love you and miss you tons cmac!

 
At 5:56 AM , Blogger Brent said...

You know what I heard? I heard you were on a roller coaster at Six Flags in the front car and a bird smacked into your face. Then when you got off the roller coaster, the attendant tried to give you a towel, but you thought he was trying to kiss you and you called him a perv and while you were running away you tripped and got your hair caught in the chain that pulls the roller coaster up the hill and it banged your face about 24 times before they could stop it and get your hair out of the chain.

That's what I heard, anyway.

 
At 4:22 PM , Blogger bAiLeY said...

ugh i tried to stop that one from spreading...people...psh

uh lava pit is kinda like tag w/ out touching the woodchips but SO much better...you havent lived until you've played a game of lava pit...

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger Nathan said...

Brent with the obscure Fabio reference.

 
At 2:55 PM , Blogger Deleted said...

"Down by the BAAAAY, where the watermelons grow... back to my home, i dare not go! for if i would, my mother would say..."

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home