Bailey's Blog

Saturday, February 26, 2005

...FoR ThE SuN To RiSe iT MuSt GeT DaRk...

Every so often Marci Nicole Nick and I take a weekend trip to the dollar theatre and then IHOP where we have the same waitress and put on a skit for her every single time. Well last night we were supposed to go again last night only with more people this time, but after everyone had been invited it ended up a big couples night: Nicole and Nick, Addie and Matt, and Alyx and Jeremy. So needless to say, Marci and I decided not to go and instead do something different. So I went over to Keilas house for the night. We got invited to play Lava Pit again. I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that. My nose has gotten so much better...its a bit on the yellow side and my eyes are still black but its barely noticeable when I put make up on. However I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to return to the greatness that is lava pit just yet. Plus the game got cancelled so I didnt really have to make that decision. Instead I just spent the whole night with Keila like old times. We haven't gotten to do that in so long and it was really fun. We got to have like a serious talk just about the changes that we've been going through and be really stupid playing ping pong and watching Blind Date in the same night. I just love her.

Anyway, today I have like a million and three things to do. Then tonight I think I'm gonna do something with Addie and Nicole since we didn't hang out last night. I haven't seen them in like forever so it should be fun just to catch up and stuff. I'm kinda sad that I'm not going to the Stavesacre concert though. I mean I dont really know them that well and I'm completely broke but it still would have been way fun. So that kinda sucks but whatever.

Brandon's going to turn 18 this wednesday. I don't believe it though. Theres no way that he's 18...its just not possible. Its also not possible that he got an acedemic scholarship. I dont know if any of you know him but he just went to court for skipping school and I dont think hes ever done homework in his lifetime. But he did somehow and he got another one for drama. He's decided on UTA as well. I don't want him to leave home but UTA isn't that far away so it will be okay. Ugh its just weird.

**In Birmingham they love the govenor...**

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

Hey Bailey,
We missed you at the show last night. It was one for the ages. But guess what...I made the DVD in three spots so you can borrow it and see how famous I am. HA HA HA! I am such a dork.

 
At 2:48 PM , Blogger Brent said...

Yep...we really did miss you last night, and it was a great show. In fact, a couple of times somebody asked, "Why didn't Bailey come?"

Anyway, you need to stop playing Lava Pit...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home