Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

...WaLkiN RoUnD ThE HoUsE LiKe 'WhO's ThE MaN?'...

Intense biblestudy tonight. But a good one. I just can't describe how much closer our group has gotten. I love it.

But pretty good mood today. I mean aside from the complete and total depression that I've been feeling after returning to school. - But you would too if you knew that you had 3 years and 51 days (including weekends) left of highschool. -

But yeah pretty good mood. It was one of those days where like normally the things that happened would have put me in a bad mood, but it didn't. And it was cool.

On the flip side I have a friend - actually many friends - that are going through a lot of things that I just can't relate to. And I wish I could so that I could be able to say "you know - ive been there" but I can't. And thats really hard for me.

So tomorow is school again...then looking at dresses...then at the "you have to pay us all your money because we are nazis" cheer meeting... so its gonna be a fun day.

**people all around you got to...CoMe GeT iT!**

1 Comments:

At 5:46 AM , Blogger Brent said...

I paid a lot of attention in history classes and watch a lot of the History Channel, and I don't remember the Nazi's having money as their motives. Maybe if you'd said something about the cheerleader meeting being "give us all your money because we're a profit-focused multinational conglomerate" the metaphor would've been more effective.

Sorry...I was an English major for a while in college. Think about that for a second, Bailey...instead of your youth pastor I could've been your English teacher!

And, well, I submitted my article.

*like the kid on The Simpsons*

HA ha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home