Bailey's Blog

Sunday, April 03, 2005

.: ThAtS wHaT ThEy iNvEnTeD dAnCiNg FoR :.

We're not really over...i lied about that.

Lets see...weekend update...
Friday - went to school, decorated the fence with styrofoam cups in cheerleading, went to starbucks with erin until about 6, came back to my house with erin and bethany, ordered pizza, watched Groundhog Day, woke up really early because those freaks wake up before 12 on saturday mornings!!
Saturday - spent 2 hours writing that stinkin article for the church newsletter (which I'm really glad is done but its gonna be REALLY terrible) went to trade dad's car in for the newer one(after his transmission went out completely, lost his air conditioning, and had three major leaks in his engine) i love the new car but my parents are totally freaking out because we dont have any money for it, yay. Got my hair cut (not sure what I think about it yet) Went to Keilas house with Shannon, then keila got her fingers slammed in the door thanks to me, felt really bad about that all night. Talked to Chris for a while and finally fell asleep.
Sunday - write an entire rough draft for my term paper which I dont even have the outline for, write a short story for biology, do three pages of spanish homework, and go to church if that all gets done. Then try to pick a dress out of the three choices that I have and love. hm

So lots to do today...probably won't get it all done because I really have no desire to...but oh well.

Baseball season starts today...Yankees vs. RedSocks. Braves start on tuesday for their 14th straight division title. Dad's already freaking out.

**i just want to dance with you...**

2 Comments:

At 9:59 AM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

Yea for baseball!!! too bad they don't care for it here...go rangers!

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger Deleted said...

i love baseball! even if the rangers DID just lose their first game of the season...

p.s. I'll dance with you bailey!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home