Bailey's Blog

Thursday, March 31, 2005

.: Grace Like Rain :.

Good mood again today. Despite the millions of things running around in my little brain, I've been in a very calm, placid mood.

.: still have to finish that article for my dad - thank you Brent McKinney
.: still have to write the rough draft for my term paper on William Faulkner's "A Rose For Emily" by Monday.
.:still only on chapter 7 of Great Expecations when the whole class is on 21
.:still trying to find a way to go on my churchs mission trip to Mexico
.:still having friends with boy problems/family problems/friend problems that I cant help
.:still working on getting my permit
.:still have to serve a Wednesday school for losing my freaking report card!
.:still not balancing my time well
.:still haven't gotten around to doing anything from last weeks "to do" list
.:but still in a good mood

So whats the one thing that you've never had the chance to tell me but want too??

2 Comments:

At 11:29 PM , Blogger Jude said...

I think i have told you this but the one thing i wanted to tell you is your awesome Bailey, hang in there with all the business you have going on ok

 
At 5:07 AM , Blogger Brent said...

I haven't told you that I'm kinda jealous you have coffee with Nathan all the time. I mean, I understand it and all...but...hey...you're in high school. I work with high school. Oh wait, now Steve-O works with high school.

Now I haven't had the chance to tell you that I'm jealous of both Nathan and Steve.

Dangit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home