Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

...i FeEl i MuSt iNtErJeCt YoU...

Tonight I drove the sebring home from church, after the 15 minutes I spent convincing my dad that I could do it. He just about had a heart attack. This car is his baby. He idolizes it. I wouldn't be surprised if he even checked on it before he went to bed - a tradition that he stopped doing w/ my brother, sister, and I. How's that for depressing? Anyway, I did a pretty good job and i loved EVERY SECOND of it. Top down, good ol' Alan Jackson CD on, it was awesome. Aside from the fact that every car behind me was pissed that i was going to speed limit...stupid parents' rules. Oh well, just a few months and I'm gonna be driving however the heck fast I want. Sort of.
Actually with my luck, my parents will get one of those secret tracker things. The ones that tell you how fast the person was going, where they went, what stops they made, and how long they were stopped for. That'd be fun.

3 Comments:

At 4:10 PM , Blogger bAiLeY said...

um...shut up...

 
At 1:42 PM , Blogger Craig said...

Nicely put Nurge.

 
At 7:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

one time my sister went 92 in a 60 zone and got pulled over. she didn't get a warning...and she got in lots of trouble. let me tell ya, that was not a good idea on her part.

i love reading this blog, you're an amazing writer.
love-katie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home