Bailey's Blog

Saturday, May 07, 2005

yOuR WeAtHeR pAtTeRnS...DoNt eXpLaiN...

Tonight I'm working sonic from 7 - 10 for cheerleading. (its the one on Morriss across from MHS) So you should TOTALLY come up there and ask for me to deliver your food!! DO IT! Last year was so much fun when we did this. Except we worked the sonic in the LHS district which was really stupid...we got some interesting looks. This is one of the things I do like about cheerleading, along with the car washes and some of the other fundraisers we do. I'm planning on getting a job at sonic sometime next year. I would now but aside from my full schedual, you have to be 16.

Today has been pretty productive so far: I've cleaned out my closet, gotten rid of one full box of clothes, made a poster to sell shares for Mexico because as of right now im NO WHERE NEAR where I need to be, drove around with my mom, took a shower, and caught up on some reading.

After sonic I'm going to Nicole's for the night with addie, alyx, marci, kristin, julie, and I don't know who else. This should be fun considering I havent hung out with Addie, Alyx, and Nicole since 6 weekends ago. Thats called weird. These are the girls that I basically lived with last summer. The girls that used to know absolutely everything about me. The girls who were with me when my life went completely upside down. The girls who helped me through a tough breakup. The girls who I helped through mulitple tough breakups. The girls who I made a pact with that said we'd never loose our frienship. The girls who spend 2 hours in a closet with me just talking about everything thats going on. The girls that I have so many memories with I can't count. And the girls that I have plans with for the next 3 years of high school, including summer road trips, our mega fabulous senior trip, prom, and everything else.

Strange how God changes things.

Anyway, come see me tonight and I'll love you forever!

.: Heres to the nights we felt alive, heres to the tears you knew you'd cry, heres to goodbye - tomorows gonna come to soon :.

2 Comments:

At 7:28 AM , Blogger Craig said...

Tomorrow is going to come WAY too soon...But when it does, it rocks. Seniors '05.

 
At 8:06 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Hey, did you ever find out who it was that stole the tip I was going to give to you? I hope it saved you from having to do back tucks to get 'em...oh, wait...can you do back tucks? Maybe even a hurkey?

:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home