Bailey's Blog

Monday, May 02, 2005

Blink Blink Blink Blink...

Its been a few days since I've blogged. So I decided to blog. And here I am - blogging - with nothing to say. Well actually that's a lie. I have plenty to say. Just nothing blog worthy.
So...I blog. "Create new post" ... I skip the title - that can wait considering I don't have any good songs or quotes in my head. Move on to the body... Start a blog about cheerleading. Erase all of that. Terrible writing - terrible topic - just terrible. Start again. This time talking about insecurities...they seem to be taking over lately. But what is there to say about that, other than what every other person in the entire world has said for the past hundred years. So I erase all that too. Then I decided to just take a break. I write a stream of conciousness blog that I'll keep as a draft, then get off the computer. Watch the end of Super Nanny. Take a shower. Come back and try to start again. "Create new post" ...nothing. Not one word. Which is hard to believe because I have SO much in my head, but when I try to start writing ...nothing. Just a white page. And a verticle, black line - blinking at me impatiently. As if to say "well...I'm waiting." Then when I don't respond, it blinks faster. "You suck" "You suck" "You suck" "You're not interesting..." "And you suck." "I hate you" "And did I mention that you suck?"
It's a very intimidating experience. So I figured I'd just get this blog out there before I drove myself into the ground. It's a blog. Not a very good one. But it's a blog - and I wrote it. Thats enough for me.

1 Comments:

At 9:40 PM , Blogger Deleted said...

if cheerleading is important to you, it's not a terrible topic.
insecurities can be overwhelming, i'm sorry you get caught up in those emotions. they can suck
but you don't suck - you are interesting! don't let the line in front of you intimidate you - you are bigger and better than that! and you desere better than a bitter blogging experience!

i think that about coers it all.
oh, that and i love you!
and i would be worried if i didn't have anything about you to wonder ABOUT, bailey price

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home