Bailey's Blog

Saturday, April 30, 2005

-momentary lapse in judgment-

Well as much as im sick of this template...its better than anything else. Although I must admit that this is reason number 3 that xanga is surpasing the world of blogging in my mind, (though i plan on staying true to my blog life for now.) Reasons one and two are of course the option of having music on my site and much easier access to putting a picture on there. Oh and xanga makes adding a link to other xangas much easier than this whole "copy and paste the URL site into my template and republish my blog at least twice to make sure it works" thing. So I guess the template/background options have fallen to number 4. The blogworld really needs to step it up though.

3 Comments:

At 12:02 AM , Blogger Deleted said...

yeah, but blogs have ME! and uh, brent, and all sorts of people from the youth group. and it's easier to go and post and stuff...
or really i'm just bitter cause i gave in to the blog thing and i DON'T want everyone to switch to xangas cause then i'd have to switch and it's such a hassle so STICK WITH BLOG!

 
At 8:49 PM , Blogger Keila said...

XANGAS ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD.
i <3 xanga.
so much.
ok?
ok.
bye!

 
At 11:56 AM , Blogger Jude said...

Blog is a lot harder format to use but its all good either one don't worry about it

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home