Bailey's Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

...AnD aLL i WaNt iS NoT To NeEd yOu NoW...

Okay even though all of you SUCK with comments these days, I thought I'd have the decency to tell you that I am leaving to go out of town tomorow. I'll be in Atlanta, Georgia until Saturday, enjoying the greatness that is my grandparents. Actually I'll probably be extremely bored but I'm taking my summer reading project (why??) and some other good reads, plus my journal (which i havent written in in FOREVER) so I'll stay busy. Hopefully I'll have access to a computer there so I can update even though you punks wont comment because you're all DUMB.
They should be fairly interesting posts as well due to the strange state of mind that I've been in as of late. I'm not sure I like it. I pray that its not the start of one of the infamous "funks" people talk about, but I'm not sure what else it could be. I just feel as if I'm more insane now that I ever have been before. Almost to the point that I'm not even sure what I mean anymore.
I dont know.
Hopefully this trip will help me get away from all the crap that is surrounding me. Namely my brother. Just to go five days without hearing him screaming at people or my parents bitching about him will be fantastic.
I dont know. Like I recognize that I joke around about hating my life and wishing I was dead and such, but today I was just thinking about it and my life is really like amazing. I mean, I have a family who, grant it, has their issues but they love me, my friends (the ones that actually care about me) are fantastic, I live in an awesome neighborhood, I go to a church with amazing people who really embrace the concept of being a church "family," and I really don't have much to complain about. Now I'm not saying that I'll stop complaining, but I think you should all know that I really don't hate my life.
I'm making no sense, ugh, I'm just gonna go.
Don't forget me while I'm gone!

Oh and if I die in a plane crash tomorow, (because I'm flying ALONE and i hate flying,) please remember that the fact that you never comment on my xanga doesn't mean that I don't love you. But it should mean that you'll feel that much worse when I'm dead.
Just saying.

3 Comments:

At 12:30 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

bailey! i love you! we need to hang out sometime, starbucks maybe? mmmkay! :) have fun in atlanta! i'll miss you so much!

 
At 5:05 AM , Blogger Brent said...

You really don't have much to complain about, but that's why, when you do, it so freaking endearing. But, when you get back, Liz will be back the very next week...so that's even LESS to complain about!

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger spartacus21 said...

Have a blast...don't rely on feelings. they lie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home