Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

SeMi-ChArMeD KiNd Of LiFe

Music camp is amazing. I really love being there. But today was a little harder than monday and tuesday. I was up kind of late last night due to my insane brother so I didn't get much sleep. Plus we ran late on the way to the church this morning and I had to miss out on my coffee fix. That and six hours of screaming kids...
I'm utterly exhausted.
And I'm sure most of the other volunteers feel the same.
But I dont' know. It's worth it. Yesterday a little girl that is being raised in a Jewish home accepted Christ. I don't really know her but it's that kind of thing that really makes helping out easier.
On a different note, PineCove called to let me know that if I choose to spend a week there this summer, I get a pretty nice discount because of some contest I entered. I would absolutely love to go but I'm not sure if it's all that responsible to spend my money on one week of summer.
I don't know.
I hate decisions.
But I love coffee, so I'm gonna go get some.
Oh and by the way everyone should come see the music camp show this friday night at 7:00. It's gonna be super fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home