Bailey's Blog

Saturday, July 23, 2005

CoMe BaCk To TeXaS!

Last night was Music Camp performance. Keila and I got to watch our four girls performance the dance/rountine thing that we made and it was AWESOME. My little sister did really good and enjoyed watching herself later on the video camera. It was really fun to see all my super cool, little kid friends having so much fun on stage. Talk about awesome.
Then Keila, Alex, Bethany and I headed down to the MS camp out. We creamed them with water balloons which is always fun, and until Nathan decided to announce over the megaphone that I needed to be hit, I stayed virtually untouched. But then I had about three boys kill me with balloons and Daniel Riskey popped one over my head. So basically I was soaking wet, but it was still fun. Then we headed back to the site, claimed tents, worshipped, and just hung out for a while. I was in a tent with three girls, two sixth graders and an eight grader. They were super cool. We definently skipped out on the "girls party" that Keila's tent threw and had our own. Complete with chewy Chips Ahoy cookies and everything. I definently loved every second of it. It was so weird though because I do not feel like im old enough to be a "leader." I mean I was JUST in middle school it seems. It felt really weird. But it was still an absolute blast.
Then this morning I woke up at 6:15 and walked down to the lake/pond/fountain with Alex and Keila. Later on Shelby, Lauren, Bethany, and Kelsey joined. We had fun.
And on top of everything I helped take down TWO WHOLE TENTS. I did a good job, too. I'm proud.
Right so now I'm basically just hanging out with my mom and sister because my dad's out of town and my brother decided that he doesnt live here anymore. Isn't he a sweety? So we're going to thrift world and I'm excited!
Keila left for two weeks. :( I should be going to Pine Cove week 10 with her, but oh yeah, brandon ruined that one too.
Oh well. I leave Tuesday for Atlanta. I'm flying. By myself. And its gonna suck. But whatever.
I'll at least get to work on my book, I really have to finish it. Right, well I'm gonna go take a shower because I'm so gross from camping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home