Bailey's Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2005

..CaUsE i FiNd MySeLf iN yOu...

Nothing very blog-worthy going on.

My family is dealing with something pretty crappy. I'm obviously not gonna go into detail, but it's kinda getting me down these days, along with my parents, and that always sucks.

PLUS keila, nicole, addie, and liz are out of town and thats really crappy. Keila comes back today though, nicole and addie come back on tuesday, and liz comes back on like the 30th i think and then has ONE DAY at home before she leaves again for a whole freaking month!! My life is basically over. Seriously. Life - Liz = DEATH.

So I'm pretty much just nannying like every day and getting ready for our trip. Speaking of which, I think I said that we were going to Daytona in my last blog, but that was a lie. We're going to Destin... I was close.

Right, so like I said, nothing blog-worthy going on. 8 days till vacation. 2 days till Brandon comes home. Can't wait for either. Life's pretty boring. I'm loving summer though.

I'm going shopping today for clothes for Florida and that should be fun.

Right... okay bye.

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM , Blogger Brent said...

You don't even want to know what I read in Sunday's Dallas Morning News on page 6A, top headline...

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Kathleen said...

When life gives you lemons ... hang in there chica this is definitely in His hands.

A friend

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home