Bailey's Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I HATE TITLES

So I haven't really ever done this before, but I'm thinking its time for shout outs here on this blog. Sound good? Great. I'll try to cover people that have commented on this before, but if I forget you...then dont hate me.

Okay here goes...

Keila - um you rock my whole face off. and this summer is amazing because of you. and i pretty much adore everything about you.

Liz - well you rock my whole face off too. but im NOT happy that you are leaving for a month for camp after being gone for three weeks in Florida. with out me, i might add. I mean seriously Liz, its like, you're ruining my life. I hope you're happy.

Alyx - i miss you. a lot.

Nicole and Addie - yall are coming home on tuesday, talk about being excited...

Alex Ehrich - tar babies '05!!! im glad we're friends again. :)

Brent - You think you're sooo sneaky putting my Mr. Bother episode on the big screen, dont you? Well let me tell you something Mr...this is NOT over. Oh no, its not. You better watch your back because I'm a fighter, and I will win. You can pull your little "you can win battles but you wont win the war" crap...but deep down inside, you're scared. and you know it.

Nathan - so you're like a dad now. thats pretty crazy. and you know I've decided that I dont give you enough credit for everything that you do. your wisdom astounds me. thanks for everything, pops.

Erin Paige - you are a beautiful human being. dont forget that.

Bekah - i miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much its not even funny.

Bethany - you are possibly one of my favorite people in the whole wide world. not even kidding. im so glad i get to graduate with you. and im SO excited about sitting on the right side of the hall way this year, b squared forever!

Heather Davis - i dont like when we fight. i heart you.

Jennifer Lorenc - holy crap where have you been, defina???? i LOVE YOU TIMES ONE MILLION.

Nurge - hey hows driving? oh thats right... :). im gonna miss you a whole whole lot.

Steve-O - i think you're my favorite engaged person right now. just so you know.

Katherine - so Keila said that you, me, and her were gonna hang out soon. im excited, not gonna lie.

Marci - omgsh cant freaking wait to watch that movie w/ you, liz, and alex. except we might have to ditch liz because shes DITCHING US FOR A MONTHHHHH!!!!! ugh.

Kaylah - the ride home from mexico was awesome with you...stalker boys!!! ahhh!!! :) i totally love you!!

Christopher - member when you commented on my blog as aceman? you crack me up.

Alicia - ugh i know holland needs you, but texas misses you.

Okay i think i covered everyone. If not then tell me and ill make an entire blog all about you. It's been fun.

6 Comments:

At 10:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

bailey i love you! i miss you soooooooooooo much too! fiesta? soon, okey dokey?

 
At 7:13 AM , Blogger Brent said...

Okay, wait a minute. Nathan gets all this praise for "astounding wisdom" and I get all the heat for Mr. Bother? You've got some twisted view of how things work, chiquita.

Lemme ask you this: Who MADE the video? I didn't even see it until last night myself.

And if you think I'm remotely scared of you and feeling as if I need to "watch my back," well, Bailey, I've been challenged by more creative and innovative types than you and still come out on top, so bring it.

Just remember, if it isn't creative or innovative then you'll be branded for life as an unoriginal wannabe...no pressure, really. And if you need pointers, ask C-Mac or Rebekah Hayes, they pulled the all-time best one on me ever. Unless you top them, it's hopeless anyway.

 
At 11:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

bay ive missed you so much this summer! we gotta hang out SO soon! i looove you!

 
At 6:37 PM , Blogger Nathan said...

Wow...I don't know if I should say thank you or feel guilty.

 
At 8:34 AM , Blogger Keila said...

i was first...
yes!
i love you more than anything. ever. and i love how much we are TOTALLY making this our summer. YES. you are amazing. and a beautiful example of God's love everywhere. i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-memememememe-
mimi?

 
At 6:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks. you're still my favorite cheerleader.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home