Bailey's Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

So YoU HaD a BaD DaY...

10 days until Florida...

i can't freaking wait.

Except we have to stop by the anual Bolton family reunion on the way. That's my mom's mom's side. I think I might shoot myself. These reunions are literally like what you see on TV. Old people that I dont know telling me how old I've gotten and how i'm just the cutest little thing you ever did see. Plus there are thousands of screaming children that I'm supposed to remember running around crying. They last forever and my mom makes us wear matching clothes. It's probably the worst thing in the world. The only upside is the food. Hundreds of old, grey-haired women in Alabama make the BEST food you will ever have.

But who cares because after that is sunny florida! Gulf Shores got cancelled, if we have extra time we're gonna try to stop by but we found a better deal at a resort in Daytona beach. That kinda sucks because Gulf Shores is not only tradition but also heaven. But its okay. My family hasnt been on a vacation with just us in soo long. I can not wait. A whole freaking week at the beach!!!!

I need this vacation so bad...im sooo excited!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:36 AM , Blogger Brent said...

But, Bailey...ummm...you ARE the cutest little thing I ever did see. What's the matter with a little truth telling? :)

And, did you know that between Sylacauga and Chelsea there's a restaurant called Mama Ree's? Passed it last night and would've taken a photo if it hadn't been too dark...

 
At 9:53 AM , Blogger bAiLeY said...

omg weird because ive actually been to that restaraunt with my mom...theres a gym near by there that i used to tumble at. weird!

small world.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home