Bailey's Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2005

...ShEs CoLd AnD ShEs CrUeL bUt ShE KnOwS WhAt ShEs dOiN...

Okay so I'm home. Plane ride was...well, interesting to say the least. But also the scariest plane ride EVER because we took off in the rain and then flew through the storm clouds. Real cool mother nature. Whatever.
And Keila is leaving today for PineCove without me :( :( :( That kinda sucks.
But on a good note...ELIZABETH LEE SPRING IS HOME SWEET HOME! So I'm going to spend the whole day with her! Gosh I cant wait, she's amazing!
I miss Heather Davis a LOT.

School starts in 11 days. I'm not ready. Physically, mentally, and especially emotionally. I might have to stab my self with pencils, or sit in those big nasty trashcans until they take them to the dump, or suffocate myself with pom poms.

Really. I'm not ready.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM , Blogger Travis said...

you are ready! and for the little part of you that's not ready... there will be people along the way to help you... like me :)

 
At 5:56 AM , Blogger Nathan said...

Hey doesn't anyone miss me!?! I am still up here in Wisconsin. Welcome back Bailey. Glad you didn't die in a fiery ball of orange flame.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home