Bailey's Blog

Friday, August 05, 2005

...ShE LeFt aLL ShE HaD BeLiEvEd iN...

Everyone go check out the Liz's blog! It's probably one of my favorite blogs that anyone has ever written because Liz is an emo genious. And this blog is unbelievably amazing. Here's a link... www.clickitidareyou.blogspot.com You wont regret it.

And if you want to see me AND liz working our little butts off tomorow, bring your car to the parking lot of the Kroger on 1171. It's free but your donations support the Marcus cheerleading program. (haha) But just come so you can see us!! We work from 12-2pm!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM , Blogger Brooks said...

I'm impressed. Keeping up with a blogspot and an Xanga is tough! I think I'm gonna start using my Blogspot for other stuff though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home